Here’s how to watch blueray movies on your iphone.
- Download the app “VLC” This is the same VLC player I use on my computer to watch movies. The native iphone video player does not support .mkv (blue ray) files.
- Plug your phone into your computer and open iTunes
- Go to your phone and click apps
- Scroll down until you see “File Sharing” and click on the VLC app
- Select “Add File” and a window will popup
- Find the file you want to add and add it. (You can select multiple by holding down ctrl)
- The video will copy to your phone
- Open VLC app and click the movie you want
- Boom, now you can watch blueray.